Thursday, June 6, 2013

Good morning love and babywearing

Mama sent this picture to Daddy yesterday because he misses me so much...



...aren't I a cutie?!

I just love Mama s so much that yesterday I just wanted her to hold me all the time. She kept saying that she wished we had the swing here so that I could hang out in there...little does she know that I wouldn't have been happy in there anyway! She finally found something that was acceptable and I actually fell asleep in it! She has this baby carrier that she put on and wore me around the house! It was so nice being snuggled right up against Mama! 



...of course, she had to break the rules and put me facing outwards (apparently I'm not supported to face that way until I'm older) because I like to be able to see everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment