Sunday, June 2, 2013

Missouri to Oklahoma to Texas

Today was another day of firsts!

My first time in the Mei Tai...



...Mama wore me down to breakfast so that she could eat easier than having to hold me. I was napping, again, so I was totally okay with it...if I had been awake, I may have gotten a little cranky.

My first time in Oklahoma...Grammy said crossing the Oklahoma border made me grow a halo! 



...that Grammy of mine is kind of silly sometimes.

My first time in Texas...



...I'm so glad we're almost to our destination! I'm sick of this carseat!!!

My first bath in the big bathtub. I usually have a small tub with a comfy hammock for me to lay in! This was also the first bath that Grammy gave me! 



...I can't wait to get to Uncle Rory and Uncle Brent's house! I can g back to wearing my cute diapers! 

Speaking of diapers. I made a gigantic mess today and Mama had to do some diaper laundry when we got to the hotel tonight...oops! 



Here is another example of how silly my Grammy is...



...I guess she thought my seahorse made a good parrot too! 

Popeye says we only have a 4 hour drive tomorrow. I'm so glad. The last few days have been looong. 10 hours in the car the yesterday and 9 hours today! This guy is definitely ready to be done with the car for a while. I've have been really good and behaved, but if we don't get there soon...I may just have to freak out! 

I can't wait to get there and meet everyone! 





No comments:

Post a Comment