Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Beautiful Day. Fussy Baby.

Today was an absolutely beautiful day out! Mama took me outside for a little while to hang out on the deck with her while Daddy and his friend Abe worked on digging the third tier of the garden. I can't wait for the gardens to be done! Once the gardens are growing like crazy, Mama and Daddy can start making food for me! I can't eat "real" food for a while yet, of course,  but they can start making and freezing some to be stocked up for when I can.

Speaking of food, I was a little hungry hungry hippo today and ate like crazy! I would eat a little, then sleep a little, wake up, get cranky, eat a little more, sleep, wash, rinse, and repeat. Mommy and Daddy were going a little crazy because they weren't really sure what the deal was...heck, I'm not even sure what the deal was! I think my belly was hurting so I kept thinking I was hungry when I really wasn't.





Mama dressed me in this adorable outfit today and thank goodness it was easy to put on and take off! With all of the diapers I went through today, it would have really been annoying for Mama and Daddy if it hadn't been so easy! Mama took took this picture when I was taking a nap after a long day out in the warm weather...not to worry though! Mama put the pack n play up on the deck to shield me from the wind and sun and she even had a hat for me to wear when I wasn't in the pack n play, she sure is smart : )

Grammy came to visit me TWICE today! It was wonderful! I sure love that lady. She makes me feel so warm and snuggley that I usually fall asleep when she's holding me. Today I was able to stay awake for at least one picture...


No comments:

Post a Comment