Friday, May 17, 2013

Just another day

Today was a pretty boring day. Poor Daddy had to work ALL DAY : ( so it was just me and Mama hanging out.

This is what we did for part of the day



Today, Mama even listened to everyone's advice about napping when I nap! 

After we napped and Mama showered, we met a very nice lady named Paige to buy some diapers from! One of them has owls on it, it's so cute : ) maybe Mama will show you a picture of me wearing them one day. 

After we met Paige, we ran home for a little bit and then ran back into town to visit Grammy and Popeye. 



Grammy propped me up on the couch and tried to give me a toy to play with...I didn't really understand what to do with it, but I held on to it for a while. That counts as playing, right?!



When Mama and I got home I tried really hard to stay awake until Daddy got home, but I just couldn't do it. I fell asleep in Mama's arms, again. 







No comments:

Post a Comment