Monday, May 20, 2013

Panicky Mama

Mama started to panic this morning for no reason! I decided that I would be a nice guy and give them some extra sleep...I forced myself to sleep for 6-7 hours in a row instead of my usual 3-4. Apparently, this was not as nice of thing to do as I thought it would be...Mama woke up panicking this morning. I guess when she first looked at me she even got worried that I wasn't breathing since I had been sleeping for so long. Oops! Sorry Mama!

She decided, after realizing that I WAS breathing, that she needed to wake me up to change my butt and feed me. I was so nice and cozy too, darn it!!! 



Owell...after some cuddles and another diaper change, I went right back to bed! Hey, don't give me any crap...I stayed up for a good hour and a half/two hours after she woke me up! 



Hopefully Mama has something fun planned for me when I wake up from my nap!


No comments:

Post a Comment