Friday, May 24, 2013

TGIF

Daddy and I were hanging out this morning before he went to work, it was so nice. He sure is a good daddy : ) I sure do love him and all he does for Mama and me, he works so hard to make sure that we have everything we need. 

Mama and I have been just hanging out at the house today. Nothing exciting happening around here. Sounds like Mama wants to take a trip to Starbucks to get a coffee a little later. Woo hoo! We get to leave the house!

Mama took this picture of me the other day and I figured I'd share it : ) Ginger and I were enjoying a little belly time again...



I can't seem to do belly time without that kitty! I'm okay with that though...she's my buddy! 

Mama and I are headed to Grammy and Popeye's house tonight for dinner! We are going to bring some home for Daddy because he is stuck at work tonight and can't come with : ( 

No comments:

Post a Comment