Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Daddy has the day off!

This morning started out like usual...Mom got up with me when I alerted her to my need for food with my amazing crying voice. She set me down like the big meanie that she is while she went and got a bottle ready for me...



Once she FINALLY picked me back up and fed me I was so relieved and happy! She sure looks a little cranky though, doesn't she?!



When Daddy FINALLY got up, he played with me for a bit. It was so much fun! 



It was so much fun, in fact, that it tuckered me right out!



While Daddy and I were playing, Mama had time to finish up washing all of my cute diapers that I fit in right now! I can't wait until I get a little bigger and have even more to wear!



 I love when they are all nice and ready for me to wear. These icky disposables are just not fun! 



Look at all those fun colors!!

Mama was crazy today and put her favorite diaper on me, even though she knows that I can pee right through it! ...silly mama! So, after a wardrobe change, some more food, and a surprise visit from Popeye (this is what I call one of my grandpas), I decided a nap was in order.



Man, Mama sure does get annoying with that camera of hers! She won't even leave me alone when I'm sleeping, sheesh lady! What's a little fella got to do to get some alone time around here?!

I'm so excited! After nap time I get to do some running around with Mommy and Daddy and then we are going to visit Grandma Brenda! 


No comments:

Post a Comment