Saturday, May 18, 2013

It's a photo shoot kind of day

Today started a little crazy! Mama and I slept in until 930...well, that's after getting up at 430am and 730am for food...anyhow, after getting up Mama fed me and changed me. Then, she realized she needed to do laundry because one of her favorite diapers was dirty and we had a photo shoot today that she wanted it for! Dang! She got it washed and dried in time though.

After stuff was in the wash it was time for this guy to get a bath so I could be nice and clean for my pictures! Mama wrapped me in this HUGE pumpkin towel to keep me warm after bath time, it was great!



Kristine from NK Deppe Photography was amazing and gave me, Daddy, and Mama a sneak peek at some of the pictures! I don't want to give too many of them away, but here are a few...







I can't wait to see how the rest of them turned out! I make one darn cute model, don't I?!



No comments:

Post a Comment