Thursday, May 16, 2013

Morning time messes

This morning started off a little rough for Mama. She tried getting Daddy up when I started fussing, but he was sound asleep. Luckily we all fell back asleep. Then, I woke up screaming "I want food! I want food!" and Daddy was in the other room and didn't hear me so Mama had to get up. She went to mix up a bottle of formula for me and spilled powder all over her blanket : ( she then ran to the kitchen to grab a different bottle because the one she had was covered in formula powder and wasn't mixed properly since she had spilled half of it...she then realized that she needed to wash a bottle just to feed me! All the while, I'm hanging out in the cradle ever-so-politely, of course, reminding her that I WANT FOOD!

After all the eating, burping, and diaper changing Mama got me dressed and then gave me some belly time! I love belly time! I hope to learn to roll over one of these days during belly time...not too soon though, Mama and Daddy don't want me to grow up too quickly! 



Ginger decided she liked the idea of belly time too...



She's a little confused though about what BELLY time is, she's on her side...funny little kitty! 



No comments:

Post a Comment